Sunday, July 3, 2005

No network huh?

Since 2 weeks ago, the new building was waiting for me to put all my stuff there but I just couldn't. Why? because the internet is not there yet. How can I work without it? My work needs an internet connection. So what should I do? Not moving!. and it is worth cause the UITM registration tomorrow needs internet connection to register the new students online. If I did move, I have to carry all the servers and routers and swtches to the old building. Actually I was waiting for TMNet personal to call me about the line at the new building yesterday but no one call.

Now I'm at office chatting and sms'ing my friend. One is my ex-student and the other one is my chatting friend. Network at the new building is still not complete yet. Lab 1 and 2 will be completed in a day or 2. I can't wait to keep my hands dirty configuring and troubleshhoting the new network. I noticed yesterday that the new switches were all 3com.

No comments:

Second monitor no display after latest update - KDE-neon

 After latest update as of Oct 3, 2023, my second monitor was undetected with latest kernel (6.2.0-33-generic). If I boot with previous kern...